"Practically IMPOSSIBLE to play with"

sz0759@rzmail.uni-erlangen.de (Klaus Breuer) wrote:
>Well, I'm using an FLCS right now. After switching to 320x200 (try it!),
>I suddenly found that I could aim very well indeed. Hey, I'm starting
>to even use ACs! At maximum range, while running around!

Err, I forget to mention you have to try playing with the Joystick controlling Turret control AND torso twisting (like they have it set up at VWE) with the pedals for chassis control. This means you have to struggle with BOTH the X & Y axis....with joystick auto-centering....not so easy now eh? Practically IMPOSSIBLE to play with. Anyway it doesn't matter now Activision is now going to make this optional soon (apparently people who knew what I was talking also complained to Tim)

And yes I've tried playing it with the joystick controlling chassis & y axis. That is no biggie since you only deal with the up & down movements auto- centering... just try it with Joystick Torso control & you'll see what we are all talking about.

B Masc - The Masc

(ref: masc9)