"Tim says they will fix it"

willday@rom.oit.gatech.edu (Will Day) wrote:
>A short time ago, at a computer terminal far, far, away, RDClark wrote:
>><<I have tried and tried and _tried_ (boy have I tried) to play with
>>my FLCS and it is (without any exaggeration) _impossible_ to aim with!

This just in straight from Tim Morton. He has told me that Activision has heard our ahem...concerns (Bitching ;) And will be releasing a NON-CENTERING feature as an optional setting SOON! Activision is truly showing itself to be one of the most consumer (people) oriented software companies out there. Tim, you've done a great job...if it weren't for you, this joystick problem would probably have taken months for Activision to hear about. Now we can all rest assured knowing that our voices have been heard and addressed.

Tim from all of us Joystick users: Thank you, and please thank all the MWII programmers who heard you and agreed to do this 'fix'. MWII is a great game. Now it will be PERFECT (soon there will be no need to play EarthSiege ever again!) Great job guys, please let us know when to expect this fix. Thanks.

B Masc - The Masc

(ref: masc7)